Signed in as:
Signed in as:
A Drivers Privilege Card is a certificate that allows non-U.S. Citizens to receive a driver's license.
You may be eligible for a Driver Privilege Card if you meet the following requirements:
• You are not a US citizen and reside in the state of Virginia.
• Reported income from Virginia sources or were listed as a dependent on a Virginia tax return in the last 12 months.
To see if you may qualify for a Driver Privilege call us (757) 799-6512 to start your process.
LAW SB 34
As of January 2, 2021, law SB 34 was approved in the State of Virginia. Sb 34 permits Virginia residents who pay their taxes and do not have an immigration status in the country to apply for a Driving Privilege Card at the Department of Motors and Vehicles (DMV).
Advantages of having a Drivers Privilege Card:
• Remain calm when you are stopped by the police, since you have a legal document that certifies you as a driver.
• Reduce the risk of accidents, since it is required that you know the driving rules and laws of the state of Virginia, which will make you a more prepared driver and ready to better face the risks on the road.
• The State of Virginia recognizes that that you pay your taxes and as such you also have the right to a driver's credential.
A Drivers Privilege Card saves you money:
•Will not have to pay money to lawyers when you go to court.
• Save money on your auto insurance.
• Save on fines and tickets for not having a license.
Restrictions of the Drivers Privilege Card:
• Does not grant you federal identification benefits. For example, the Drivers Privilege Card cannot be used an a form of identification to enter government buildings or to travel by plane.
• Must be renewed every two years.
Start your process today! Soon you will be driving legally to your place of work, to the supermarket or to school.
Servicios Latinos Inc can help you with all documentation required by the DMV, call now (757) 588-0623.
3A Method Driving School | Copyright © 2021 Diversity EZ Driving School - All Rights Reserved.